BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys have not really posted many pictures of my car as it is pretty stock, only thing done is a custom radar system and headlight and tail light retrofit and that's really about all for now. I had exhaust but got rid of it. The M5 is mine and the 535 is my fiances moms car. I just got done washing them, the white one has tons of options and is surprisingly fun to drive. I cant wait until the new m5 comes out as this 535 has already gotten my attention.

Sorry for the Crappy pics I used an Iphone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Very nice cars looks good!!!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
cars look great! how did you manage to fit the front lci headlights?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Great example - even if its stock its always nice to see members cars but in your case I have not seen IB colour with that interior before anyway...and yes there is a lot of anticipation for the new M5 - I saw a new F10 in the dealer and it was nice with all the new stuff you can play with but soon forgot once I got back behind the wheel of mine and forgot the toys...hopefully the new M will give the same pleasure in driving as the last one.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey

hey headlights are not bad retrofit, just purchase lci lights and then new lcm, new bulbs and bmw retrofit cable and then go to work. i had a shop do it for me but its not too bad.

Def a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Thanks for the nice photos.

Not to get into the whole weight & size issues, but purely based on aesthetics, I like the new F10 body better than the E60. I know that is just a personal thing. But I think BMW will sell plenty of these big boys as the styling is not as unconventional as the E60 was when it came out.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Thanks for the nice photos.

Not to get into the whole weight & size issues, but purely based on aesthetics, I like the new F10 body better than the E60. I know that is just a personal thing. But I think BMW will sell plenty of these big boys as the styling is not as unconventional as the E60 was when it came out.
+1 I love the boxy style of the car I do think it will out sell the E60 over the long run.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts