BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michael,

sorry to hear about the accident..I95?

Jeff's Royal red/caramel looks cool, Mark's titanium/black is stunning and Kelvin's new exhaust really sounds great especially under hard acceleration, something he does all the time!

Lets arrange another beer soon so we can BS some more

THanks to the guys who came along...I can't wait for mine (July)

Nick

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yeah, sorry to hear that. I saw more than a few flaky drivers on I-95 while scooting up through. Got more frowns than smiles from other drivers -- what's up with that?

We had some fun. I think Kelvin's new Hamann exhaust sounds better from 200 yards back than it does in the car
He's a generous guy to spend all that money so that the people behind him can enjoy his car more! Kidding
I think he made a great choice.

Thanks Nick, for arranging the meet. Looking forward to the next one . . .

·
Banned
121 Posts
I so sorry to hear about your car Michael.. I came across a few crazy drivers while driving down to CT myself. there was this silver Ford Taurus which had defective brakes (I think).. plus he was going very fast behind me and braking very late. Everytime he brakes, his car would pull to the right and stop very near to my car. I changed lanes but he kept following me for at least 5 miles. I finally got rid of him just 8 miles before I reached Brewhouse.

Everyone was really nice! I'm glad I met up with Nick, Oliver, Mark, Gary and Jeff. Nick is right! Mark's Titanium Silver was gorgeous and very flamboyant. I love it!

G

·
0 Posts
That's terrible, Michael! I hope your car isn't out of action for too long. We had a great time - I'm sorry I had to leave early. I really enjoyed seeing the other cars. Kelvin's carbon black and Mark's titanium silver are both terrific.

I'm sure we'll have another get together soon and you can come with much less drama. It's a great bunch of guys.

Jeff

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some meathead who was weaving through traffic sideswiped my M5, then took off!!!
Cops ran the plate, but it was either stolen or expired....sigh. Guess I'll have to order another! I have bad luck with dark colored cars, but that's another story...
Looks like I'll need a new right rear quarter panel and right rear door, and probably a new rim. My insurance company is going to be extremely pissed, since our Land Cruiser was stolen about a year ago, too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts