BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasa said:
Oh boy...someone is in BIG trouble now if that is for real....and where was Julie??
I saw Julie in the Trafalgar Hilton at about that time. There was no sign of Max and Julie did look to be in foul humour but that in itself is not unusual!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Martine McCutcheon? :blabla:

Would have though max could do *waaaaaaaaay* better than that?? Tut tut old bean, keep the standards up!

Stu

·
Registered
19 Posts
Little bit OT but v70r - bought your book and am thoroughly enjoying it!

I would ask you questions but best to finish the book first!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, were you the guy who tried to pass me in Africa (on last year's GBall - me driving a CL55) but you didn't have the time so you drove on to the oncoming car's shoulder and ran into a road sign?

Boy, was that some creative driving :hihi:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tristan.day said:
Little bit OT but v70r - bought your book and am thoroughly enjoying it!

I would ask you questions but best to finish the book first!
Hey tristan, chuffed your enjoying it, any questions just ask?!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silversurfer said:
Hey, were you the guy who tried to pass me in Africa (on last year's GBall - me driving a CL55) but you didn't have the time so you drove on to the oncoming car's shoulder and ran into a road sign?

Boy, was that some creative driving :hihi:
yeah, that´s me, it was a little more complicated than that! the morrocan cars we were passing all bunched up and would not let us back in, so had to take evasive action. think you were just behind us?
I remeber you well because you stopped to check were we OK and offered helð, some others just drove on! thanks!

read the full story in the book!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts