BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The factory warranty on the M6 Cabrio expired a couple days ago. I was thinking about what to do with the M6:
  1. Trade
  2. Sell
  3. Keep
I have thoroughly enjoyed this car from the day I drove it home and just couldn't come up with anything I would consider as a replacement. So, I decided to keep it. Probably for a very, very long time.

V. helped me with an extended warranty and that made me feel a bit better if something major were to fail.

Although it has been my DD, the thought of keeping it a long time made me think. I should probably baby it a bit more and drive only on special occasions.

That's when I came up with option #4. Go Crazy

So I drove home in a brand new 760Li Individual. :hihi:

My wife was visibly upset. "Why did you get rid of the M6?" she asked. "I love that car!"

When I told her I kept the M6 and this was my new daily driver, she rolled her eyes :rolleyes: and said "Well then, I guess that's OK".

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ajax believes that going crazy was the best choice. While the 760Li is more conservative in all respects, it certainly makes a suitable daily driver or second vehicle. Ajax's wife would have said something quite similar. Guess we should not consider trading them in either.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts