BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: Must....get......to.......Bahrainnnn....

ALX <----fainted :hihi: :hihi:

·
Registered
14 Posts
GT GT GT RIDE THE JOTA JOTA

:eek: :eek: :eek: if you guys do go to bahrain please take more pic's of the JOTA & GT they really look great:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
THAT'S THE BOMB THERE

EVEN BETTER THAN PIC'S

can't wait to see them, but please don't forget the JOTA i want to hear the sound of that BEAST:eek:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
para22,

From the front spoiler i can tell u it is an SV. GO to www.lamborghiniregistry.com and see 4 yourself
Look closely and u can see it says "SV" on the seats :p

mfive,

I don't lie about what i do! Yes i clocked 365 and i will post a pic on the web. But remember, i never said that it was the actual speed. U must allow for error. I don't have a gun but im dying to know what the actual speed really is.
I set the wiper to be in the middle so that i allow the wind to be more free flow and go without any distractions :D. The rear wing is set in the lower postion for less down force and i have done everything without the use of turbos or superchargers (of course without the Jota kit either). Note: You can see that the lip on the rear wing of the Jota was set in he upper postion for more down force. It is adjustable.

Rocket,

Post the pics of the GT's and Jota's serial numbers please. The GT is # 80/80 and the Jota is the last SE ever built and Rocket will prove it.

Tfung,

Yes u are right the GT is 575bhp, the jota is 600 bhp (some magazines said 595), and the stock SE30 is 525bhp.

ALL,

The yellow diablo is a GT #80/80. The last GT built. The white Diablo is a JOTA. Yes its a racing car and not street legal but it is regesterd as u can see it has a number plate in the front.
This one is # 150/150 and it says the last SE built. 130 SE30's (most were purple, the special color for it only available on the SE30) were built without the Jota convertion and they started producing the last 20 SE's with the Jota kit from the Factory. The kit can be installed on the SE's only for $25,000. I didnt install it on my car cuz u can't actually drive it at less than 3000 rpm. U have to raise the rpm to 3000 and launch Even for going forward an inch!! And u have to press the clutch when slowing down if the rpm was going to fall below 3000. I drove that car and it is faster than my car (purple SE) The torque curve was alot flater than mine but it was a hustle driving that car around. Power is not everything and u want to enjoy it right?
That Jota was SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud i almost flipped when i heard it. The GT looks soo much better in real life than in pics but it didn't have a sports exhaust (very quiet Yuk!). The interior was beautiful. It had black/ yellow racing seats with yellow exterior. The carbon fiber finish was shinning and looked alot better than my raw carbon fiber interior.

P.S. The white one had "SV" written because believe it or not the owner doesn't know what his cars really were other than they are Lambos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear im not giving u bull. He sat in my car and said hey, its just like the white one!!!! It is for God's sake!!! And then after we took the photos, he said that the yellow one is new and he just got it a few months ago (end of 2000.) He said, but the white one is faster. Referring to them by color and not knowing that mine is just like his proved to me that he doesn't know the names of his cars!!! A strange World !!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ALX said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Must....get......to.......Bahrainnnn....

ALX <----fainted :hihi: :hihi:
ALX, man u are the coolest and funniest M5 owner on the web and in real life. My hat is off for u man.

Whatssssssssssssss goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
What can i say... it'd be better if i don't say a thing at all... :confused3

Well the only diablo i have driven was really special also , it was an yellow SV roadster (yes , SV roadster) with many carbon parts special ordered from lamborghini...

·
Registered
48 Posts
KW COILOVER V2 BIG MISS
Will hi everybody, her is my problem with KW, V2 I installed them from 2 weeks and her is the big miss. I have MMR Wheels 20" F 8.5 R 10 tires F 245/35/20 R 275/30/20, I was okay before installing KW V2, then when I have the coilovers on my M5 E39 a big miss happened, the ride is too low, it looks to nice but I would lose my tires and they are new, the problem is not her, the problem is the left side front and rear is lower than the right side front and rear, what I did is adjust the front and rear to the maximum height and it still left side F, R is lower than right side F, R. I can not adjust it more than that and I am very angry for that matter, so I decided to bring the stock one back, I am not happy cuz I spent my money away, any help<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
KW COILOVER V2 BIG MISS
Will hi everybody, her is my problem with KW, V2 I installed them from 2 weeks and her is the big miss. I have MMR Wheels 20" F 8.5 R 10 tires F 245/35/20 R 275/30/20, I was okay before installing KW V2, then when I have the coilovers on my M5 E39 a big miss happened, the ride is too low, it looks to nice but I would lose my tires and they are new, the problem is not her, the problem is the left side front and rear is lower than the right side front and rear, what I did is adjust the front and rear to the maximum height and it still left side F, R is lower than right side F, R. I can not adjust it more than that and I am very angry for that matter, so I decided to bring the stock one back, I am not happy cuz I spent my money away, any help<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Uh...you bumped an 8 year old thread to post this?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Resurecting an 8 year old post AND posting something totally irrelevant to the OP? Just rambling on and complaining. What ever possessed him to post here anyway? Just start a new thread.

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is a ridiculous thread. The OP was rambling on about some oil burning Merc thing, and now we have an 8 year old thread coming back from the dead?

Mods, I think maybe its time to nail the lid on this thread and get rid of it, since it doesnt seem to have much value in technical terms or any other terms for that matter :)

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5 E39 Dinan
2,211 Posts
No no make this thread sticky and remove all the other sticky threads so they don't come in the way of this thread

This is a ridiculous thread. The OP was rambling on about some oil burning Merc thing, and now we have an 8 year old thread coming back from the dead?

Mods, I think maybe its time to nail the lid on this thread and get rid of it, since it doesnt seem to have much value in technical terms or any other terms for that matter :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Wow, you people over there are jagging me kwon, be smart people, being helpful is better than just talking, some people like badboypolar think I am not a M5leader, can’t you look at your name, it says badboypolar, are you crazy or functionally forced to be, I was trying to get help, you either give the advice or keep your fingers away from your keyboard before it gets dirty, by the way for people think that way, I think they should publish out a new site which is the M5COURT not M5BOARD

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Wow, you people over there are jagging me kwon, be smart people, being helpful is better than just talking, some people like badboypolar think I am not a M5leader, can’t you look at your name, it says badboypolar, are you crazy or functionally forced to be, I was trying to get help, you either give the advice or keep your fingers away from your keyboard before it gets dirty, by the way for people think that way, I think they should publish out a new site which is the M5COURT not M5BOARD
They are just teasing you because you brought back a really really old thread to ask a question that doesn't in any way relate to what this thread was about. I'm still confused how your post follows, but whatever. You won't find an answer to your question about the coilovers in this thread because given the title, no one with KWs is going to come here to help you. Try searching for other KW threads or just start a new one. I don't think you'll find any help in this thread.

Also, it might be a little better if you don't alienate the people that do respond. Tease them back certainly, but "are you crazy or functionally forced to be" might not elicit the helpful responses you seek.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts