BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking for the right car. I would consider any year any color but preference is
Carbon Black
Silver
LeMans Blue

Not a huge fan of 2 tone interiors. Looking for around 100k miles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a beautiful jet black on caramel 156k miles previous EAG car with about 50k in service history in a binder the car is absolutely rock solid and is my current DD...give me a text 6317084502

·
Registered
81 Posts
2001 Anthracite / Caramel. 126k miles, great maintenance and records. Located in MN - little far but doable.

Many fun and desirable upgrades (Bluetooth audio, jailbreak tune, square OEM wheels, etc).

Jordan dot Millikan at the gee-mail and we can go over the details.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My posting is on this website. I have the 2001 Carbon Black with approx. 57,000 miles. I am the second owner. I live about 1 hour from Philadelphia, in Newark, DE. I may be a bit above your price range, but if you want to discuss, please reach out. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump still looking.
I am considering selling my 2003 BMW M5 (production 2/2003) Carbon Black Schwartz with extended black leather interior with 109,XXX miles. Always garaged kept at work and home. No Rust

I am the third owner and purchased the car with 76,245 miles in 8/2014. 2nd owner is the mechanic and installed a Corsa exhaust, AFE Power cold air intake system, Fortune Auto adjustable coilovers, and matte black kidney grills. Carfax report shows a minor accident (6/2003) with damage to the right front passenger fender only. Still trying to figure out the price. Car is located in Northern Virginia. Let me know if you are interested in getting more details - [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am located in DC and I just listed my 2000 Carbon Black/Black M5 with 96k miles on craigslist two days ago. I am asking a little above your ideal budget but the car is in great shape. I originally purchased it from a classic car gallery and I have always taken good care of it. I will try to post the listing link on the reply to follow as I have never posted before. You can find it yourself if you look for the one titled 2000 E39 BMW M5 - low miles - $25500 (Arlington). Let me know if you may be interested in it and I am happy to answer any questions you may have. I also have a carfax for the car available. I tried PMing you but I don't seem to have that ability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's the link

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I got a beat on an Oxford Green with 114k miles if you are interested. Northern VA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts