BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello im new to the forum im from mex and im looking for a nice bmw M5 near Texas (Daas; san antonio,Houston area etc etc) at a good price car has to been in perfect conditions from 2001 to 2003 if anyone nows about one please let me know .. also been heckin at ebay but most of the M5 are located in fl and which im farawaya tx is a around 2 hrs from here by plane or 13 by car..

thank you
Benjamin

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hi BavarianMX.

I am in Houston. I recently purchased an M5.

But, I am interested in some of the modifications on lahori's car. If you are interested in his car but prefer stock, I'm thinking we could work something out.

Also, if you are interested in the car and want the mods, I may be able to take a first look at it.

Cheers and good luck on your search.

Ryan

BTW I am in Galleria area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hello im in mx city i lived in tx a while back so for me its the best tx and the nearest border to the states.. i luvhis car i already asked for his number so we can spoke this person to person... .. what im looking is for a nice m5 low milleage.. and for a good price.. if has some aftermar stuff **** much better :M5thumbs:

ater

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.