BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any leads on an estoril blue X5 4.6is? I've been searching for almost a year for a clean one to take the garage space next to my M5 but no luck yet. And no, I do not want a 4.8is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hard press to find a 'clean' one. My buddy had his for sale for almost all of last year. Sold it to a guy in CA. I had a beat on an Imola uber low mileage one a few months ago, I may still have the guys contact information but my guess is, he'll want top dollar.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I saw the one in Washington and it was extremely beat up. Ill just keep looking ad hopefully one pops up. I wish I would've grabbed one years ago when they were easier to find.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I saw the one in Washington and it was extremely beat up. Ill just keep looking ad hopefully one pops up. I wish I would've grabbed one years ago when they were easier to find.
I haven't seen a 4.6is out on the road in at least two years now. I always found them to be more captivating than the 4.8is that replaced them. Best of luck on your hunt!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thankyou! Ill contact the seller. The 4.6is in my opinion is as special as the e39 M5 especially in estoril blue or imola red.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I saw this one as well as a 2003 with the alcantara interior however I am not sure how or what is needed to bring a car from Canada into the U.S.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure about going to the US. If its 15yrs or older pretty easy to bring into Canada, I've done a few BMW's. We need recall letter from BMW, easy to get, pay duty, tax, inspection was it the last time i did one. My e39 M5 came from Cali

1 - 10 of 10 Posts