BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm interested in getting a 05 or 06 m5. I'm near Sydney if anyone has one for sale, don't care what colour, but not too many km with full service history.Send me a pm if you are interested, cheers.
Richard

·
Registered
243 Posts
How soon? Not sure if it fits all your categories (it's on 110,000km now) and its got FSH and tastefully modded. certainly a looker but it wont be on the market for another few months (definitely this year though).. Mods list is in my signature and here's a pic from a few weekends ago...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, your car looks great. I really would like to get one sooner rather than later. Also been looking at amg e55 and Audi s6 v10, yet to drive any of them yet, starting to arrange test drives this week.

·
Registered
243 Posts
the V10 S6 is rather slow... you'll be disappointed. but very roomy inside!!

the E55 is a beast though... have fun testing them out!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'm interested in getting a 05 or 06 m5. I'm near Sydney if anyone has one for sale, don't care what colour, but not too many km with full service history.Send me a pm if you are interested, cheers.
Richard

Hey Rich Im selling mine please call me on 0406431073 to discuss. Ive recently replaced the clutch, have refreshed the alternator and have fitted new Continental DW tyres. Its a great car and will give you years of trouble free ownership. Mine is in black. Kind regards Chris.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, but I've bought one already, pick it up next week. The Audi s6 was slow, and the e55 to old.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts