BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was here on this board some time back searching for an M5. Unfortunately have some life events (job change etc.) that forced me to put that on hold. But I am back. So I am looking for a 2001-2002 E39 M5 in the $40-$45k range. Looking for an unmolested stock car with less than 50k miles. Ideally I would be looking for someone looking to trade me for my 1998 M3 5-speed sedan (63k miles and in excellent condition) however I doubt that will happen. Purchase of new car will be subject to me selling my M3 first so if you aren't listing yet but looking to maybe do it in the new year let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please tell me more about your M. Stick, heated seats, etc? What are you looking to get for it.
I have an '01 Le Mans Blue with blue/black sport interior. 52k miles, no paint work, completely stock other than higher wattage high beams and fogs that match the color of the xenons. SO3's. No scratches or dings. I'm number 1 on the E90M3 list so I could live with an E36 for a year.....
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are the stats on my car...

1998 BMW M3 Sedan (4-dour)
5-Speed Manual
63,000 miles
Titanium Silver
Dove Grey two-tone interior
Sunroof
Harmon Kardon Stereo
Rear Factory Spoiler
11-Button OBC
Manual Seats
Non-Heated Seats

Car is in excellent condition. Stock except for Fikse rims and an aluminum radiator (good insurance). Drives great, runs great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. You didn't post a price. The non heated seats are a bit of a deal breaker, but my guess is something like your car + $25-28k?
Contact me privately if interested. It's a shame we're on opposite sides of the country.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello. I have a 2001 Titanium Silver M5 for sale. I am selling due to some changes coming up. The car has only 26500 miles with FULL CPO warranty until 4/30/07. The car is completely stock except a B&B exhaust that was put on about 3k miles ago. I have the original mufflers to go with the car. I have all papers from BMW and local dealers that car has been to. Please let me know if you are interested. The wheels are brand new as well. The local BMW rep gave a me a new set because the old set was having the Shadow Chrome finish issue. The car is absolutely flawless inside and out all original. Only a few rock chips here and there which are pretty normal for the M5. Please let me know if you are interested for more information. I am trying to sell it for a very very fair price of about 41500. This is an excellent price considering the miles and CPO warranty.

radelow said:
I was here on this board some time back searching for an M5. Unfortunately have some life events (job change etc.) that forced me to put that on hold. But I am back. So I am looking for a 2001-2002 E39 M5 in the $40-$45k range. Looking for an unmolested stock car with less than 50k miles. Ideally I would be looking for someone looking to trade me for my 1998 M3 5-speed sedan (63k miles and in excellent condition) however I doubt that will happen. Purchase of new car will be subject to me selling my M3 first so if you aren't listing yet but looking to maybe do it in the new year let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I may be interested in a trade plus some $$$$

radelow said:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts