BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I am new here, first thread.
I am looking for E39 seat set front and back which fold.
I am looking for the black and red combo.
I am located in Toronto Canada, and I am aware shipping is most likely going to be from the states and wont be cheap, but humor me if you will.
Let me know what you have.
some pics of what i am looking for.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Good luck on that find. That’s a rare combo most people wouldn’t part with in good condition. I know someone who’s selling a perfect set of black seats front and back non folding in NY/NJ area If you wanted the red in there you could get fancy and do it custom.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J
Good luck on that find. That’s a rare combo most people wouldn’t part with in good condition. I know someone who’s selling a perfect set of black seats front and back non folding in NY/NJ area If you wanted the red in there you could get fancy and do it custom.
I've got an offer of heritage full black in relatively good condition for 800 CAD, I was looking for contour seats but the guy who wants to sell them wants 700 and I don't think I should spend more than 600 on just a pair.
Here are pictures of what I can pickup locally but I'm not sure what I should do...what do you guys think
0_IMG-20200514-WA0041.jpg
1_received_2897603530464211.jpeg
2_received_271759720673142.jpeg

·
Registered
66 Posts
A full set of M5 seats less than $1k USD is a great price, especially in that condition. You should snap those up. If you really want red, you may want to see how much an upholstery shop will charge to replace the inserts with red leather.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shipping for bulky seats kills most deals. I've been searching for good condition set of black heritage replacement seats for a while now. it is very hard to locate good condition seats locally, just have to be patient and get lucky. Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Would the ones for sale be the heritage seats (ones pictured in the full set here with the vertical lines)? If yes I’d want them- would you mind connecting me if they are the right seats?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts