BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
I have a used set of mat FS. Only small wear in the driver's side gas pedal area. $45 shipped. Let me know if you are interested.

Petey Pop said:
-new or used does not matter... as long as they are not damaged and in good condition... thanks...

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-Cerebrus, I didn't recieve any E-mail. I don't know if you got to chance to or perhaps you misspelled my E-mail adress. Please keep me informed.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Petey Pop said:
-Cerebrus, I didn't recieve any E-mail. I don't know if you got to chance to or perhaps you misspelled my E-mail adress. Please keep me informed.

Sorry, I did not get a chance to take a pic. I will work on it tomorrow. Thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just saw in a BMW catalog that the dealer sells them new for $125.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^yeah... that seems to be my only option... im not in a rush to buy them yet because i still dont have the plates for the car... that is why im being patient and seeing if i can get them for cheaper... however, buying from BMW may be my best bet...

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you buy them from an out of state dealer who sells parts via mail order, you can save on the sales tax and get 20% off. Open any Roundel magazine for ads.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just noticed a set on Ebay

Marion

1 - 19 of 19 Posts