BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,
Does anybody know where I can get hold of a S3 Sport CLS 2 Schnitzer. They only came out in British racing green and are rather rare. Its not to be confused with the normal cls.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi,

EDIT: doesnt look good, I think he sold it.... Ill let you know as soon as i get confirmation.

This is a longshot, but I know a guy who bought one about 1.5 years ago, he may still have it, I'll ask him.

STUNNING car.

http://gallery.kaptur.net/view_album.php?set_albumName=bmwcar

Stu

If he still has it, he will be VERY reticent to let it leave, so you would have to pay top top price for it, he loves that thing. Apparently 1 of only 3 RHD built.

·
Registered
165 Posts
UPDATE!!!!

S**t the bed, he actually has it up for sale, though maybe I got it slightly wrong and its a an s3 CLS?? Im not really up to speed on the difference between this and a CLS2.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/42738.htm

10% finders fee if you get it ;)

Stu

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Guys thats the normal CLS. The CLS 2 was british racing green. Schnizter told me they only made one and it has been sold without informing me who bought it etc.

·
Registered
165 Posts
George,

Ah, yes, I talked to the guy and he said that AC did make a version II. Apparently they made 2, he wasnt aware that either had been sold.

Good luck with your search, I really think youll need it!!!

Stu

EDIT: im sucha dozy cow, I thought that was a racing green s3 - it was his previous M3 that was racing green, I thought they were one and the same. I need an eye checkup. :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Its Chrisk's I linked to dude, but this chap wants the moon on a stick looking for a CLS 2, i tell you :byee55amg

Stu

·
Registered
122 Posts
stuart said:
Its Chrisk's I linked to dude, but this chap wants the moon on a stick looking for a CLS 2, i tell you :byee55amg

Stu
Lol. I have only ever seen one photo of the one he is talking about so i can't imagine it being an easy task:sad1:

I wanted a 360ce amg merc for ages once then found the only one I could find was in australia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts