BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there!

I'm looking for an E28 M5 in British Columbia, preferbly with low milage and good documentation.

If anyone has one for sale or knows of any leads please let me know.

Thanks. :M5launch:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm not in vancouver, but locally here there is a guy who is a very knowledgable M enthusiast, and he owns a bmw shop. He would be a good lead for finding you an e28 m5 (as that is what HE drives). The shop is called Island Motorsport, and his name is Gurmal. They have a website as well, http://www.imsbmw.com/

Give it a shot mang, he'd be worth talking to at least.

Brock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e28 M5 in my driveway!

Thank you Brock!

I have resisted posting any progress in the search for an elusive BC e28 M5 because I wasn't sure whether the day would ever come that I'd find the ONE. Just recently, there was one for sale in Surrey however it was all rusted out and sadly ready to be put down.

So I followed your lead and called Gurmal at IMS. As luck would have it, he had an amazing example of this car - clearly loved over the years. He was a pleasure to deal with and we transferred ownership of WBSDC9306J2875025 this afternoon.

I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks again,

Darren.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Gurmal told me that it was his personal car he sold you :biggrinbounce: lucky guy you are, I haven't known him that long, but I wouldn't have seen him selling that one :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts