BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been kicking tires for a while now and looking at different vehicles, but after an exhaustive search, I have decided to purchase a 2008+ M5 and act quickly. I'm also open to 2007 models if it comes with the 100k CPO warranty.

At this point in time, I'm also going to narrow the search to alpine white or interlagos blue exterior colors only. I've been scanning autotrader, cars.com, & craigslist on a regular basis, but if you have any other leads, please share.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been kicking tires for a while now and looking at different vehicles, but after an exhaustive search, I have decided to purchase a 2008+ M5 and act quickly. I'm also open to 2007 models if it comes with the 100k CPO warranty.

At this point in time, I'm also going to narrow the search to alpine white or interlagos blue exterior colors only. I've been scanning autotrader, cars.com, & craigslist on a regular basis, but if you have any other leads, please share.

Did you see my post below? (2007 Interlagos) I have a lot of friends in the bay area, so if you have any interst in my post I would be willing to work out delivery, etc i.e. I could be willing to drive it out, etc. Good excuse for a little vacation anyway. I'm confident enough in the condition of the car to do that :) My car is pristine. Super clean car with nothing that you would be unhappy with. It's been gone through thoroughly at the dealer as well.

My warranty just barely expired, however, keep in mind that CPO is basically a powertrain warranty and won't cover common issues like the clutch etc. They do have extended warranty options :) I'd take 40 for the car stock or 45 for the car with current mods - Please see the ad if you have any interest. If not, good luck finding exactly what you're looking for

Best,
Wes

·
Registered
310 Posts
bmwusa

Have you tried bmwusa.com?
They have a pre owned model search. Thats how I found the 2002 M5 and 2003 Wagon that i used to have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts