BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am new to the forum from Washington DC area...

it has been couple weeks now since I made the decision to acquire an E39 M5.

Here's what I am looking for:

IN SHORTEST FORM: 2003 LEMans Blue / black interior ; mechanically perfect ;
cosmetically 'acceptable ' condition with 75K miles or less.

IN DETAIL:

must be : Le Mans Blue exterior [ might, a BIG might(!), consider a anthracite gray if it is a PERFECT car ]
interior : preferred: black ( caramel and blue/black might be considered if it's a top notch car)
preferably 2003 (2001 - 2002 OK)
Clean carfax ( and preferably no paintwork/bodywork/panels replaced - I know they are out there for the right price-)
Mileage <75K
must have the clutch replaced, no leaks around the engine/valve covers/oil pan etc...( assuming mileage is around 75K )
water pump/thermostat replaced ( assuming mileage is around 75K )
no problems / weird noises from chain/tensioner etc...
I am looking for a car that was well maintained, not over maintained/kept in garage, just nicely looked after, nicely babied :)
All electronics must be in working condition (window switches etc)
Dead pixels in instrument cluster is OK, not a deal breaker
I don't care if it has side/rear curtains
I really would love the extended leather, not a deal breaker
I would like a copy of service records/invoices if possible
Exterior condition: I don't care if it has small dings/chips here and there, I am well aware it'll be a 7-9 year old car, I am very reasonable in the cosmetics department! (for the right price of course)

Price? Send me the details/your location/info... [email protected]

I TOOK THE TIME TO COMPOSE A DETAILED POST NOT TO WASTE ANYONE'S TIME, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A NICE ONE FOR 2-3 WEEKS NOW.

PS : I had a 2001 Gray in 2001, used for 10K kilometers (6 miles) , loved the car, had to sell it...couldn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to :( hence I want another one :) to finish what was started :)

My first post :) be gentle :)

Thank you everyone in advance for helping out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts