BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 2001-2003 E39 BMW M5, stock, no accident or rust, preferably Canadian vehicle, in good condition. PM me if you are serious about selling your vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So, I reply to this "mate" and silence. I give him an asking price. Everything is for sale for the right price. I throw out a number. then he wants picture. I text him some pictures from a phone, no less. More silence. 6 hrs. go by and I reach out again. "The car is not in great condition". From a couple of cell phone PICTURES!. He doesn't like my asking price. That's fine. Nav not original, Dynavin upgrade. Interior trim not original, carbon fiber wrap. Scuffs on exterior trim, a little 303 vinyl protectant, gone. Screw this guy. Go back to your parents basement.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very classy mate
So, I reply to this "mate" and silence. I give him an asking price. Everything is for sale for the right price. I throw out a number. then he wants picture. I text him some pictures from a phone, no less. More silence. 6 hrs. go by and I reach out again. "The car is not in great condition". From a couple of cell phone PICTURES!. He doesn't like my asking price. That's fine. Nav not original, Dynavin upgrade. Interior trim not original, carbon fiber wrap. Scuffs on exterior trim, a little 303 vinyl protectant, gone. Screw this guy. Go back to your parents basement.
I suppose I hurt his feelings, the car was not for me and he got emotional. Pressing on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts