BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I'm interested in selling/trading my Miro 111 wheels with machined centers for my E60 M5. Fitment is 20x8.5 front and 20x 9.5 rear. If I'm trading, I want to trade for another 20" wheel, preferably matte black. Wheels have about 3,000 miles on them and have ZERO curb rash or damage. They are in perfect condition. Also, I'm not interested in trading for stock wheels + cash as I currently still have my stockers laying around.

Wheels are identical to the ones in this link, except have BMW centercaps.

New Page 7

I will post pics of the actual wheels sometime tomorrow hopefully.

Cheers,
Ben

PS I can't respond to PMs yet, so please send me emails at B A Sokolsky @ Gmail. com (no spaces -- just trying to avoid spam).

·
Registered
152 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the wheels? Are tires included or just wheels? If tires are included, what brand? Are you willing to ship? Thanks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tires are likely not going to be included with the deal, unless someone trades me wheels with equal tire wear (and equal quality tires). My first preference is to swap these wheels with someone who has black 20s, as I'm looking to change up the look of my car. I'd be hard pressed to sell these for under $1,000 + shipping because of their condition, and would prefer for local transaction first but will consider shipping.

Ben

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have miro M6 replica in 20" if u interested. 3 of them have curb rash and 1 have slightly bent, bout half an inch. I trade you that with tires about 85 front and 75 rear percent left. + $600. from california.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Do you have pics of these? I dont have wheels to trade but I'd be interested in purchasing them off you. Let me know what a good price for you is? does $1400 with tires work? If not how much would you be willing to sell for without tires?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just fix all the rim curb rashes and the bend, and also paint ir char coated gunmetal. i still interested in the trade. or I can sell. 1800 with tires. price is high because i have no interest in selling it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts