BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will it fit? I think the 5series Bumper looks better because is a whole piece. Looks cleaner. You don't have that split bumpy line in the middle like with the M5 Apron. Plus is a lot cheaper. 2000 bumper vs 3000 apron, and you will have a free set of fog lights to give to a friend ))

Attachments

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,259 Posts
Our front ends are wider than the normal 5 series...from what I remember.

And if you don't like the line, you can have the body shop blend it in for you. Vorsteiner front fins are an example. You can have the lines, or you can blend them in.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

And if you don't like the line, you can have the body shop blend it in for you. Vorsteiner front fins are an example. You can have the lines, or you can blend them in.
I think the blending will take the cost up to 4g's. Too much $ just for an apron.
Thanks for the input...

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,259 Posts
I think the blending will take the cost up to 4g's. Too much $ just for an apron.
Thanks for the input...
Yeah...I agree with you. Too much.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The Wald bumper clip is carbon fiber and fiber glass? Which would be a better option as I need a new spoiler. The wald or the duraflex 1M? Opinions from all appreciated. I have insurance covering most costs btw so money isn't a huge difference because I was leaning towards the wald.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Not only wider but the wheel arch diameters are larger on the M5. That makes the interface in the arch not correct no matter how much you fiddle with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts