Selling a 2001 BMW M5 with LOW MILES .
Basic:
CLEAN TITLE IN HAND
73xxx miles
Carbon Black Metallic

Factory Options:
Exclusive/Luxury package
Burl Walnut Wood
Sport interior (Black with gray inserts)
Alcantara Suede Headliner
Park Distance Control (PDC)
M-Audio system
Rear power sunshade
Rear side window sunshade
Cold weather package
The car is pretty much loaded aside from rear folding seats

Modifications:
MKIV DVD Navigation upgrade (MK4) with updgraded disc (2014) & 2003 disc also. Both West Coast
Dinan S2 software upgrade
Dinan Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intakes
Dinan Front and Rear Strut Bars
Dinan Free Flow Exhaust
European trunk lid
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
KW Variant 1 Full thread Coilovers
Black Kidney Grills

Wheels/Tires:
20" Rial Daytona Race wheels * Discountiued* Painted Ferarri Titanium Gray with custom center caps
20x9 fronts 235/30/20 Falken tires 70% tread (will come with a pair of 245/30/20 Falken tires also)
20x10 rear 285/25/20 Goodyear tires 90% tread
Front and rear wheels are both running spacers
OEM BMW Style 65 M5 wheels with tires
Extra Rial wheels included for used as spares (already boxed up):
(2) Front wheels (has curbs lips needs polishing and center needs paint to match) Not pictured
(1) Rear wheel ( has curbs lips needs polishing and center needs paint to match) Not pictured

Cons:
-Pixel issue: Missing pixels on cluster. It never bothered me so I didn't have it repaired.
-Rock chips on hood and light scratches and couple door dings
-Missing car phone in armest that came with vehicle (Purchased car without it)

The vehicle does have some minor scratches. It has been garage kept and never driven in rain the entire time of my ownership. I have maintenance paperwork of all the repairs I have done since ownership. Synthetic oil (Castrol) changed every 3500 miles. Everything works on/in the car.

I am only selling because I hardly drive the car due to always having other cars as daily drivers. It pretty much stays in garage throughout the winter.

ASKING PRICE: $23.5k
Please PM or email me @ [email protected] if you have any questions .

Heres a few pics and more pics on link below:
Link to photo album for more quality pics:
<a href="http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/clads1234/library/?sort=3&page=1/">LINK TO ALBUM</a>

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump..
Added some additional pics to the album (OEM wheels/tire tread/maintenance reciepts)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its was sad to see her go... Thanks for everyone's interests but she has been SOLD!!
The buyer did not buy the car with the Rial wheels so I will be posting them for sale shortly!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats on the sale! Unless the new owner is already on the Board, please do your best to encourage that he/she join and let us know how they like their new ride. We'd hate to lose track of such a nice example!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts