• Linea Corse Z2S

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Linea Corse LEMANS

Votes: 7 21.9%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Z2S.. I mean, I'm biased. :) and most of those google image results are my car ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi,

I wanted the Z2S as per the pictures for my M5. Called the only agent in the UK who stocked them and I asked for 4 x 18 X 9.5 ET 20.
They came back with, sorry we have stopped doing them as there were some quality issues with the deep dish. they didnt elaborate.
Anyone got any comments about that ? Was going to look overseas, but the comments have kind of put me off.

Thanks

Regards

Nat.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Hi,

I wanted the Z2S as per the pictures for my M5. Called the only agent in the UK who stocked them and I asked for 4 x 18 X 9.5 ET 20.
They came back with, sorry we have stopped doing them as there were some quality issues with the deep dish. they didnt elaborate.
Anyone got any comments about that ? Was going to look overseas, but the comments have kind of put me off.

Thanks

Regards

Nat.
Interesting. I'll follow up with the owner and see what the deal is. Nothing beats experience, and I have put nearly 20k miles and a long track weekend on them with zero issues. At the cheap price I have even considered buying a few spares.

Update: I assume you are referring to NCB Motorsport? He is not aware of any issues but is going to follow up with them to see what the deal is.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Russ,

Interesting. I'll follow up with the owner and see what the deal is. Nothing beats experience, and I have put nearly 20k miles and a long track weekend on them with zero issues. At the cheap price I have even considered buying a few spares.

Update: I assume you are referring to NCB Motorsport? He is not aware of any issues but is going to follow up with them to see what the deal is.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Yes it was NCB Motorsport.

Id love the chance to just see a rim and make my own mind up.

To be honest im gutted as cant seem to get them anywhere over here.

Let me know what you find out.

Regards

Nat.

<!-- / message -->

·
Registered
107 Posts
Both really nice wheels, but personally I'm not sure about either on an M5 to be honest - they look good, but don't they suit the lines of a 3-series a bit more (if you see what I mean)? Z2S are like deep-dish E46 CSL wheels, and Le Mans are E36 328i Sport.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
This was the exact look I was going for. To each his own.
Absolutely - it'd be a dull world if we all liked the same thing!

PS - I was in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago (got friends over there) really nice town, and the Nascar Hall of Fame was excellent fun :)

·
Shill account for CNS Racing
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Group Buy Linea Corse Z2S 19's for E39 M5

I called wheeldude the apparent owners of Linea Corse and they stopped carrying the Z2S 19's with the 15+ offset due to lack of demand. We will need a minimum of 7+ orders to get them....let's get a list of interested members and I will call them to get the order rolling asap.

1- Fast_M5
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I believe that vortextuning makes a low pressure cast version of the lemans that is supposed to be stronger than the lemans. Read a lot of good things about them online.

Anyone have experience with the vortex product? Anyone know what process these wheels are made from?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I called wheeldude the apparent owners of Linea Corse and they stopped carrying the Z2S 19's with the 15+ offset due to lack of demand. We will need a minimum of 7+ orders to get them....let's get a list of interested members and I will call them to get the order rolling asap.

1- Fast_M5
2- Vason
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
Added

1 - 14 of 14 Posts