Registered
991 Posts
looks good bro

Reactions: freed0m

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The VRS just bolt on to the bottom of the M6 bumper with screws/washers. The shop took the extra step and removed the factory splash guards plastics on the bottom to ensure perfect alignment and securing the front spoiler with locking screws so it won't get removed (stolen) so easy.

how does that lip get installed? is it simple plug n play or did your body shop do some modifications?

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
It looks like CRAP!!!

I kid of course. I'm just freakin jealous...:blink:

Van, EuroSunday this Sun in Mountain View??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just installed mine tonight. It came with no instructions or hardware. I put some double-sided tape on it and had the wife help position it with me. We aligned the sides then pressed it into place. I then used some #10 screws and large washers to complete the job. It is not difficult to fit and the result is more dramatic than the pictures can relate. No modifications were required.

I always felt the front styling of the M6 was somewhat "weak" on the lowest portion of the front fascia and this really strengthens the appearance, particularly from the side. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
why you gotta hate!!!?:nono: What time Sunday? My kids have golf from 8 - 11am... I can meet up with you afterward?
It's actually from 8-10:30AM and then they go for a drive. Not 100% sure I'm going so maybe we can meet up at Santana Row when you're done? I was trying to meet up with Rodster that day and he's going to be at SR also.

Reactions: Sikoccy

·
Registered
155 Posts
nice mod....looks great~:blabla::)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just got it installed, very pleased with the results :applause: Dropping the M6 with Eibach Pro Kit springs next...
Very nice. I just had mine installed also with the Vorsteiner Hood.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
That looks awesome paultenn. Freed0m, you should do the hood too!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow! Your M6 looks great :cheers: I love the look of what you did to the Vorsteiner hood, did you experience any fitment issues during and after installation?
The hood fit great. There is some finese needed on the install to get everything aligned properly. The guys at C2 Design in Tampa did a great job and no what they are doing.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
All you Vorsteiner Whores!!!!!

j/k I love mine too...
now all you need is exhaust! ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
The VRS just bolt on to the bottom of the M6 bumper with screws/washers. The shop took the extra step and removed the factory splash guards plastics on the bottom to ensure perfect alignment and securing the front spoiler with locking screws so it won't get removed (stolen) so easy.
did you clear coat the spoiler??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts