BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was browsing through instagram and came across TheShafro's picture, and noticed that Vorsteiner replied with the following post. Could it be true???

Reactions: StephenVA

·
Registered
226 Posts
Could not find their post on instagram. It would be nice if they can do something again.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I like the wording, new classic, not unlike contemporary modern??

Reactions: apetrov1x5

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
That would be awesome.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Reactions: havasusteve03Beast

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I would be all over their diffuser!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I seriously doubt this. Why should Vorsteiner show an M5 with ACS splitters and the Vorsteiner Hood? Their program now seems now directed only to new and exotic cars. The market for high priced parts for a 11-16 year old car is somewhat limited. Nice try anyway.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Chuck, are you stalking my Instagram account?

I seriously doubt this. Why should Vorsteiner show an M5 with ACS splitters and the Vorsteiner Hood? Their program now seems now directed only to new and exotic cars. The market for high priced parts for a 11-16 year old car is somewhat limited. Nice try anyway.
This is a picture that I posted of my car after a ~200mi drive to pick up the hood :biggrin:
Vorsteiner saw it and commented.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
The Vorsteiner hood is really nice, draws positive comments, have it on my car, was in on the original GB. If they will make it again they will make many M5 owners very happy.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chuck, are you stalking my Instagram account?

I was just searching instagram, and typed in #M5board and your picture came up as one on the first page. Thought it was interesting that they responded with their statement.

Reactions: TheShafro
1 - 20 of 20 Posts