BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you who have installed it. Are you satisfied with it? Would you buy it again.
Reason why I'm asking is that I have a CA CF Rear Diffuser that I was going to install. But that includes cutting away some plastic from the rear bumper (the part where the Valance is fastened with 2 screws). And I don't want to ruin the bumper.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Yes I would buy the vorsteiner rear diffuser again...
To all of you who have installed it. Are you satisfied with it? Would you buy it again.
Reason why I'm asking is that I have a CA CF Rear Diffuser that I was going to install. But that includes cutting away some plastic from the rear bumper (the part where the Valance is fastened with 2 screws). And I don't want to ruin the bumper.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i have the ebay version which was out even before the vorteiner version and it first perfectly and uses those screws as well... a plus side is its also a LOT cheaper

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
The CA CF one looks so good you will not mind removing the little
plastic parts :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i have the ebay version which was out even before the vorteiner version and it first perfectly and uses those screws as well... a plus side is its also a LOT cheaper
There seems to be a few diffusers out there on ebay. Do you remember the seller you bought yours from? Link?

I would love to do this to mine.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Here is my Vorsteiner rear diffuser...plug and play:)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Laidback...that's a beautiful site.

adevera86 - You got a pic of your diffuser on the car?

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
that replica of the standard diffuser is nice how ever im in love with the one on laid backs car how much does that go for laid back

·
Registered
728 Posts
that replica of the standard diffuser is nice how ever im in love with the one on laid backs car how much does that go for laid back
If I am not mistaken it's like close to $700 something. I believe Laidback had a group buy on them a while back for a bit better pricing.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
l8dbck
Can you post some more pics of your diffuser?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Interesting on the Ebay purchase just done recently.

Delsa Motorsports
I know for the E46 M3, it was 5050 for fitment.

However for the M5, it looks to be an easier fit.

Let us know

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Sorry guys I don't have any more pics of the rear diffuser as the car is as the car is at the shop getting a makeover:hihi: i'll post more when the car is done...and yes the vorsteiner rear diffuser is not cheap but it's basically you get what you pay for...:)

·
Registered
385 Posts
any pics of the CA CF diffuser fitted??

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The CA CF one looks so good you will not mind removing the little
plastic parts :)
Yeah, I know. That's why I bought it. But just got a little concerned what the Swedish authorities will say when it's time for the yearly check-up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts