BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunno if they are changing their inventory of show cars, or if they're looking to lighten their financial load...

Their White M6 is up for grabs here, and their 997 is for sale on ebay...

-Audio

·
Registered
505 Posts
i dunno how updated that site is, but to my knowledge that is not vorsteiner's car. it's brav (chris)'s car, plus i was told that he got rid of the car already a while ago... to some bloak...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Dunno if they are changing their inventory of show cars, or if they're looking to lighten their financial load...

Their White M6 is up for grabs here, and their 997 is for sale on ebay...

-Audio

as far as to my knowledge, knowing peter and vorsteiner of how they deal with things... vorsteiner does not have their own cars to show or display for most of the time. it's just usually independent owners who get like about 50% or so of a discount, if not more, for their display/show purposes.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its not a Vorsteiner car (although it has many V parts) and its not Chris' anymore as alluded to above ... its the guy who bought it from Chris last year. You can do a search in this forum for his post about selling his M6.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Most of the above is correct - not V's car, was mine, now another board owner has it, but it looks like the car might be going to Italy now :) Current owner has a taste for a different vehicle. Variety is the spice of life..

FWIW, I sorely miss the car. I simply had too many, and now I am moving out of the country.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts