BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Vorsteiner front lip. Black or black mesh?

3690 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  whiteonredm6
I was wondering what kind of option you guys chose for your Vorsteiner VRS front lip for the m6.. in black or black mesh?

which one matches our roof the best?

And also if i may ask and you guys are willing to answer.. how much did you pay for the lip and how much was it to install?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,954 Posts
When you order the Vorsteiner lip be sure to tell them you want the CF weave (1:1) that matches the CF roof (they have a couple different options)...

As far as cost, I believe it retails around $1600 or so...install varies but should take about an hour or so

· Registered
2,134 Posts
When you order the Vorsteiner lip be sure to tell them you want the CF weave (1:1) that matches the CF roof (they have a couple different options)...

As far as cost, I believe it retails around $1600 or so...install varies but should take about an hour or so
+1

Thanks for the tip on the 1x1 weave. I'm waiting for mine to come in.
I guess they are made when ordered. They said 2-3 weeks.

· Registered
242 Posts
vic you have the hottest looking m6 i've ever seen

· Registered
192 Posts
Yes, the Vorsteiner lip should be clear coated before putting on the car... But in my case I had the paint protection film (aka. clear bra) on it instead, I wanted the shine and protection from rock chips.
thanks, that's what I was thinking about doing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.