1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,478 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, great day out!

Gustav i will send you a video of the M5 against the record breaking ultima GTR, we use launch control, and he cant overtake us till 4th gear!

The Gallardo race was very good. We started in second gear. He had a slight jump, and as such pulled a car, however above 145mph, we started to steadily catch him up. Sadly we slammed into the rev limiter at 164mph. I have no doubt we would have over-hauled him!

Also we raced an audi rs6....but it wasnt really a race because it was so one sided!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Yep, great day out!

Gustav i will send you a video of the M5 against the record breaking ultima GTR, we use launch control, and he cant overtake us till 4th gear!

The Gallardo race was very good. We started in second gear. He had a slight jump, and as such pulled a car, however above 145mph, we started to steadily catch him up. Sadly we slammed into the rev limiter at 164mph. I have no doubt we would have over-hauled him!

Also we raced an audi rs6....but it wasnt really a race because it was so one sided!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Adam said:
Yep, great day out!

all the best
adam
Hi Adem, the day sounds great from the look of it....i love to come down on the next one......any chance of u uploading that video of the M5 against the record breaking ultima GTR.......if not then no problem

Cheers m8
NaeemT

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Yeah ill do it on monday, its a sweet video,

all the best
adam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.