BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!

As a bunch of you know--I was not on the board since December or so--Just wanted to say its good to be back; missed the board members and looking fwd to help out the community again!

Regards!

vishaalpandya

:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
why did you change your name?

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my 9-5 life: When my clients type in "Vishaal Pandya" on goolge...they see M5 Board stuff--I just didnt want anyone knowing that i drove an M5. (people are one sided--sometimes) Thats the only reason why i changed my handle. When i got start on the board, I could think of a better name than "vishaalpandya" lol.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
lol, thats funny.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Welcome back! My Zurich warranty has more than paid for itself in less than a year. Zurich is awesome. No questions asked with my mechanic, no adjuster to be sent out, all is authorized right over the phone. My beast has been in the shop for a week and Zurich is covering it all and plus I'm in a rental on Zurich's dime. Can't beat that. Thanks for the hook up for all of us with Zurich.

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome back! My Zurich warranty has more than paid for itself in less than a year. Zurich is awesome. No questions asked with my mechanic, no adjuster to be sent out, all is authorized right over the phone. My beast has been in the shop for a week and Zurich is covering it all and plus I'm in a rental on Zurich's dime. Can't beat that. Thanks for the hook up for all of us with Zurich.
Awesome bro!!! Thanks for your support and trust when we started this back in the day!!

Can you post this in the Zurich thread??

Vish

·
Registered
55 Posts
Awesome bro!!! Thanks for your support and trust when we started this back in the day!!

Can you post this in the Zurich thread??

Vish
Can you get a Zurich warranty in Canada or is it just in the states??? Really interested if i can get it in Canada

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zurich services both; US and Canada exactly the same. :) send me your details.

Year
Make
Model
Current miles
Vin Number

send to [redacted]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Zurich services both; US and Canada exactly the same. :) send me your details.

Year
Make
Model
Current miles
Vin Number

send to [redacted]
details sent to your email... please get back to me with a quote...and also is their a website or something I can view what they cover and what they dont cover on

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will send you all the information with the quote--they have a site, but its a corporate site.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Vishaal, sent you a request about a week back? Haven't heard anything yet. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Banned
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did u email me? i now there are some people that i have missed--i got 48 requests at the same time when i got back on the board...lol sorry

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sent you an email about Zurich Warranty

Vishaal,

I'm interested in a Zurich Warranty for my 2008 BMW M6. I sent you an email, and am wondering if they are still available.

Thanks,

Nitin Jain

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey V,

I emailed you about a quote for a Zurich Warranty for a 2008 M3.

Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Zurich

PM SENT

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Guys I do not think he is around to do this anymore. I tried contacting him months ago with no response.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts