BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sponsored by: DeFi Mobile, FantaSea Yachts and Yacht Club, Luxury Lifestyle, The Ritz Carlton Club, Petrossian Paris, Fiji Water, CBS Radio, eTicketCentral

Description:
The Luxury Event of the Season featuring over 250 Luxury & Exotic Showcars, Couture Fashion Shows, Multiple VIP Lounges, Luxury Lifestyle Exhibits, High-Tech Gadgets, Helicopters, Yachts, and High-End Road Bikes, as well as the Deep Flight One - the ultimate underwater jet on display. Don’t miss this extraordinary touring showcase taking place for one day only at the Barker Hangar!

Details:
Saturday May 10th, 2008
Doors open from Noon to 9pm
Admission $30.00 (5,000 Capacity Venue)
Dress: Upscale Casual
All-Ages event - Children under 10 complimentary admission with PAID adult

www.lux5events.com

Who's going? Im going to be out there with my car on display.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
shiiiittttt wanna go so baddddd...im working til 4...anyone goin later?????

·
Registered
224 Posts
My wife, I and a friend are planning to go. Is there any plans for an LA night out on the town after? If so, I'll be driving seperately so that I can join & the wife will head home.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jiz....i dont know if i'll make the car show, but a bunch of us are gonna party at the Standard hotel tonight...
Standard didn't happen...the MB guys were too tired & some needed to roll home early. I took a lot of pics from the car show & have some uncensored pics of some of the models they had there (e.g. Topless Painted bra'd model). I'll try to upload to my one picture site when I get a chance.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
oh man that blondddd....oh mannnnnn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts