BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How you doin ppl?

Finally have the time to get my tuned E60 M5 and compare it with the E55 AMG for the difference.

I also wanna give you my opinion of the exhausts. The Supersprint headers and race catalysers(or sport, I forgot lol). When I first turn it on, it sounds AWESOME! It really makes a difference when idle and revving it especially :biggrinbounce:.

Nowadays, more people turn heads from a farther distance when they hear my car :7:. And on the road, I dont really need the horn anymore. It just takes a blip on the throttle and they'll move in an instant :3:.

But the best thing about it is that it isn't that loud and it isn't that low like the stock either. It's a perfect balance for everyday use to me :thumbsup:. But member M6_Kelleners has the Kelleners tip included along with the Supersprint heads and cats and its unbearable to me. Damn its loud!! So loud that if I get my M5 beside it and we both floor it, Im unable to hear my car at all with the mods!

The difference in performance is noticeable. It really gave a good boost to my car, as it can show in the videos. The E55 Vath is stock AMG with Vath tips exhaust and kit.

I recommend anyone who just wants his car a bit louder or have a good performance increase(about 30rwhp which is really good), to get the Supersprint headers and cats. You wont be dissapointed!!

I have purchased the mods from member KeithTa who sold his M6 and he says that when he removed the heads and cats from his M6 he noticed a good power decrease.

And member M6_Kelleners thinks that those 2 mods are the best mods to get for the most hp gain and I think he's right.

The first video is before I did any mods. The rest of them are with the mods and they all start from 50km/h till 140-180km/h. ENJOY!

Oh yeah! And some pics of the exhaust from under(sorry its bad quality, taken it from my phone) and pics from the back of a stock M5 compared to mine(I think its because its taken from the M6 which has a longer wheelbase to be sticking out that much, but it looks better now)

I also changed the clutch from the dealer. Now it feels less harsh in gearchange than before, just like the M6 :)

Before the mods:
After mods(with some cruising :) )

Ceiling

Automotive exhaust Auto part Catalytic converter Metal Pipe

Catalytic converter Automotive exhaust Auto part

Auto part Automotive exhaust Automotive exterior Bumper Exhaust system

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exhaust Bumper

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow those are some cool vids... M5 rocks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i see u have tuned ur m5 finally, no wonder why i see u reving the m5 as u enter university, trying to grab some attention as if u need to with such a wonderful car:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i see u have tuned ur m5 finally, no wonder why i see u reving the m5 as u enter university, trying to grab some attention as if u need to with such a wonderful car:)
I dont rev by purpose by the way! Thats how loud it became :haha:. The security at the university ask me to rev in times and I do it lol

·
Registered
467 Posts
My bavarian brother, what an inprovement after these crazy *** mods :) we should deffenetly race that E55 till 300 to show how our beasts kill the amg's even more at those speeds :1: for all m5board members out there, JAD is an insane driver (knock on wood) with an insane car after these mods :applause: DRIVE SAFE BRO :cool:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
sounds amazing

Reactions: Jad
1 - 11 of 11 Posts