BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Buy this video on the GTboard.com DVD1!

Go here for the Hartge BMW M5 testdrive on Autobahn.

Update 27th of June:

Part II: the first 300+ km/h sprint

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S2F-Jjz1ing" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

Video on Youtube click here

Google Video upcoming.

Update 19th May

Part I: The Mountainroads and the first Autobahnsprint

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pgw-IhaCaIg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

</object>Video on Youtube.

Video on Google Video

I have done alot of time with the Hartge H50 V.10 5.0. BMW M5 powered 330i :grinyes:

Trailer of the upcoming movies and picture report about the car.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0jALBQVwAZg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0jALBQVwAZg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Trailer on Youtube.

Trailer on Google Video.

I also drove the Hartge M5, that videos and report will also come in the future.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has Hartge headers since the V-10 headers have to be special made for the 3-series. Race cats as well, so clained is 550 HP, and it is certainly a very fast car!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Does that mean we will soon see headers for the E60 from Hartge?
Sounds mean, but has a little of the diesel sound still.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The H50 is just so ultra-cool.

I understand they had to put the full M5 electronics on a wall to get the engine running outside the car, under development.

However I heard they never sold one (understandable).

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course since it has the BMW M5 engine.

MSB said:
Does that mean we will soon see headers for the E60 from Hartge?
Sounds mean, but has a little of the diesel sound still.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Wow, I bet it is unbelievably fast. That's the way to stuff an oversized engine into a small compartment :biggrin: . If it's not too front heavy, it probably will handle better than the M5.

Stylistically, I'm not a fan of the fifty (or so) hood vents, nor of the two tone paint going all the way down the snout (reminds me of the completely ugly audi/vw grills), but otherwise it's very cool. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ALOT more pics will come. The hood is sneccessary for cooling, and as well for the height of the engine to make it fit.

·
Registered
505 Posts
thanks but y not google video this time ,, google is the best

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dubai_m5: should I use Google video? I have it uploaded there, it will be online there as well.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Can´t wait for the rest of the pics/videos & thanks for the pics/video :)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
pvr said:
Wow, I bet it is unbelievably fast. That's the way to stuff an oversized engine into a small compartment :biggrin: . If it's not too front heavy, it probably will handle better than the M5.

Stylistically, I'm not a fan of the fifty (or so) hood vents, nor of the two tone paint going all the way down the snout (reminds me of the completely ugly audi/vw grills), but otherwise it's very cool. Thanks for posting.
The two tone paint is more or less because its a press/first car. the buyers can of course decide the paint etc.. the hood thing Gustav explained already..

Lovely pics and nice vid, waiting for the whole report, of course. Did they have the full power now? EVO tested that car earlier this year and they were allowed to use only P400 then, because of some problems with the electronics if I remember correctly?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Exiting
This car would be great without the looks from the outside and in stationwagon version.
It will drive everybody nuts

1 - 20 of 75 Posts