BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is this youtube video I wanted to share of somebody with an e39 M5 (ABSOLUTELY no idea who :3:) doing some runs on The Snake (Mulholland Hwy) and on (in?) the Kanan Road tunnels outside Los Angeles.

I also HEARD that spotters and radio communication was used during all the filming. (no need for 'this is illegal, unsafe, etc, etc' comments)

There is also a RUMOR that this M5 may be owned by a board member.
Probably not true, though. You know how rumors are. :haha2:

Enjoy:
YouTube - BMW M5 making its way up Mulholland Hwy SoCal..wmv

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
You gotta love rumors. Love the video. Exhuast sounds awesome, love how you keep it singing in 2nd gear through lots of the turns. Looking forward to seeing the next part.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I like the little slides out of the corners instead of full-on drifting. It makes it look faster.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
OK - - good intentions - - enjoying the twisties, and great sound - but, imho

- can be dangerous with oncoming traffic, clearly a lack of knowledge of the upcoming corners, so it is a risk you decided to take, on your behalf as well as others - recommendation - - lower risk - find a track;
- sound - sounds great - I'm one of those folks that really enjoys the sound of the engine, so next time i would recommend losing the music - already providd by S62 band...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts