BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Ed,

You car looks and sounds great. :M5thumbs: Sorry I missed this post earlier. Good video and choice of music!:applause:

Just think of those early morning drives in So Cal. I believe they said it was going to reach 90 this weekend. Might be around 70 at sun up. I'll let you know!:hihi:
:cheers:

I might drive with my shirt off! Imagine that!!!:haha:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Nice video but you guys do any head to head?
I would love to see the cars show their stuff against each other.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Great vid!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Bone, thanks for the video, just found about the thread today.ouich

Is that Hartge front spoiler on yours?
Si, senor. That would be me:)

Thanks for the comments guys (except you baller. Come on, I just ate lunch. I don't need your hairy shirtless chest image in my head:)), but obviously I didn't take the video since I'm in it (duh). Credit goes to our club videographer/crazy man, Tom M. (www.tmfilms.org)

·
Registered
4,405 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
It's ok guys, my finely sculpted hairy chest is as it was in the 70's when I wore Roland shirts and gold chains (the kind that did not turn green) only my chest hair is grey now. No real difference, still sexy!:haha:
cherrsagai

P.S. It was over a 100 in some areas this past weekend. Those sunrise drives in L.A. at a balmy 75 degrees, what a life. How's the weather where you guys are at?:hihi:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Bone.

Loved it! Its great to see such a nice mix of vehicles. Nicely edited as well.
Thanks for sharing!

-Audio

·
Registered
87 Posts
What a cool video!!!! What fun!!!

Just curious....at about 2 minutes into the video, there is something odd happening to the color of the cars...almost like when one uses a polarizer filter to remove reflections....once again, just curious...

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
What a cool video!!!! What fun!!!

Just curious....at about 2 minutes into the video, there is something odd happening to the color of the cars...almost like when one uses a polarizer filter to remove reflections....once again, just curious...

THANKS!!!
You got it! Circular polarizer filter. He just twisted the filter attached to the lens with his hand.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Awesome vid! Who's silver M5?
Ed, you could not give me any props for the E39 cameo?

So here we go

Ed was representing for the Silver E60 crowd
and I was representing for the E39 crowd

:cheers:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very Nice Ed, I saw there was a srt8 in the group...a jeep srt8 to be exact. Wish it was me with my srt8...:sad1:. Where are the apps for the nymc? I need one asap, all this fun without me is not cool at all.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
29 Participants
nyc_srt8
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing