BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys went out on a run with some friends for a cruise on sunday and shot some vids, the supra is a single turbo with high 5's low 6's to the wheel, the e60 m5 has exhasut a pulley and scoops, the gtr has intake, midpipe, exhaust, and cobb stage2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUTmjkFlKAI

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice video man , M6 rocks .

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great Vid, thanks for sharing!!!

You did us proud!!! :goldcup:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Thanks for the video. More car noise, less music noise and it would be even better!

Nice to see you pull the Caddy. The Supra and the GTR...well...they are further from stock than you are I think :dunno:

And I'm always impressed by the quality of the Mexican roads! :hihi:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks fellas!! we had a great time and to be honest i had my hands full with a couple of those big hp cars lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i see your in ny i would def shoot you a pm when were doing anything!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the video. More car noise, less music noise and it would be even better!

Nice to see you pull the Caddy. The Supra and the GTR...well...they are further from stock than you are I think :dunno:

lol i tried to make sure you can always here the cars, im always afraid it will be boring w/o music

·
Registered
648 Posts
Great videos. Thanks.

The music comments are funny. A buddy of mine was mocking me for listening to Jimmy Buffett while doing some spirited driving.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Did you race in S5 the whole time? I noticed a significant difference in the times on the drag strip with S5 vs S6.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Lots of fun!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
great video Msizzle
thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts

Reminds me of the extensive CTS-V vs. M6 thread of a week ago... :p Ajax mentioned that the Caddy would have faired better if it had the trailer hitch option... :hihi:

-b.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Reminds me of the extensive CTS-V vs. M6 thread of a week ago... :p Ajax mentioned that the Caddy would have faired better if it had the trailer hitch option... :hihi:

-b.
Yep, I had that in mind also.

I think Msizle's M6 is just a bit faster than stock which helped. :goldcup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts