BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
SUPRA said:
Sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it however.

This is the best BMW M5 video I've seen so far.

The sound is really nice!

http://bmw-motorsport.com/ring-taxi/de/home/rt_Small.wmv
I for one have never seen that before. Wow! Simply amazing sound.

Those who can have this as a daily driver are truly blessed. Definately worth the wait for me.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Thanks for sharing. The car sounds great at redline, a very different sound compared to the E39, but very nice in its own way. I am very interested to see what aftermarket exhuasts come out for it in the next year.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow, speechless. I love this car. Can't wait for them to hit the States and to see some more videos.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Nice video. Talked to my guy and we're expecting an October delivery. To take your mind off it, check out my bathing egret.

Hey, wha happened to posting hosted pics.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Great video! I don't generally like white cars, but the particular design of the M5 really looks good in white. I'll need to consider that color at order time. Sabine must be taking a practice lap as a passenger before delivery of the M5 in the video.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Nice video, the E60 definitely looks good in white. V10 sounds awesome.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
NICE!!!! WOWOW!!! Too bad Sabine isnt driving it...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I love it, great sound lovelove lovelove

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
vndkshn said:
Nice pic Jim.. Was that you that wrote to Roundel a couple of issues ago? Good points made in it.
Yup!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Digi said:
Great video! I don't generally like white cars, but the particular design of the M5 really looks good in white. I'll need to consider that color at order time. Sabine must be taking a practice lap as a passenger before delivery of the M5 in the video.
You're absolutely right about the color. And it's not a coincidence, white is the color of gods! :cool2:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Nice clip. Can't wait till Sabine gets her hand on this E60M5 (probaly did already) and Gustav post the clip of her running a lap like the she did in the E39M5.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts