Sounds so raspy. I don't know if I like it but it was loud as hell lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sound like a straight race car. I like

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I like it! I thought they had strict DB restrictions over there? When I was in Germany back in June I didn't hear a single loud car.

Thinking about taking my mufflers off now, that's the only thing I have left that's silencing :haha:

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like it! I thought they had strict DB restrictions over there? When I was in Germany back in June I didn't hear a single loud car.

Thinking about taking my mufflers off now, that's the only thing I have left that's silencing :haha:
Dude I've gotta hear it if you do it lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
491 Posts
uhhhh that was amazing drooling right now.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Sounds nice for a short period of time and then it would annoy the heck out of me.

·
Registered
145 Posts
F'n wicked sound!

I am def gonna keep this video to play when I need a V-10 fix this winter!!

Crank up the stereo, close your eyes, and hit play!!!

Reactions: harraj128

·
Registered
52 Posts
mine sounds exactly the same and I love it. There has been a few time that I have tried to quiet her down with resonators, mufflers and such, every time I put them on it only takes a day or two before they are off. Nothing compares to the pure unadulterated sound of a v10.:15:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Pretty sure this guys is running a Dinan Stroker. I've seen the same car in other videos

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Deeper than my 911 with bypass exhaust and had a little more rasp. I think this car is a bit modded though.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I love it.

Nice and obnoxious :blink:

·
Registered
519 Posts
I did a muffler delete! Never going back or spending hundreds or thousands of a muffler! Daily driving is pleasant, no undue attention from LE and when I want to become an F1 car I just step on it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts