BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Goodness gracious.. at first I thought it would be an E46 that was chasing an E60 M5 or something.. but that just made me hold my breath!! And the other driver was a BMW too.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

I think its crazy to drive like that with so many cars. But I think the driver of the M3 did it VERY well. He went around the car instead of just braking and smackin right into the other BMW's behind...

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
MortenDK said:

I think its crazy to drive like that with so many cars. But I think the driver of the M3 did it VERY well. He went around the car instead of just braking and smackin right into the other BMW's behind...
It seems he wasn't driving "crazy" in my book. But I guess everyone has a different version of that book, if you know what I mean.

Seems the driver knew the capabilities of his car and anticipation and calmness prevailed for his sake. Yeah, yeah, I know, you can't always predict others around you.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
The other driver didn't signal, and apparently didn't look before changing lanes (or perhaps didn't think that any traffic might be moving at twice the speed of sound).

It's a really good thing the concrete wall was straight and smooth right there, or the faster driver probably would have taken out 2 other cars as well as him/herself.

I hope the person who was passed was able to clean off the stain that they surely left on the seat.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
louv said:
I hope the person who was passed was able to clean off the stain that they surely left on the seat.
lol :1:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I guess he is a "Lucky M3 owner" because after all that kind of driving he is lucky to be alive. I was thinking of lucky in another context when I opened this thread. Crazy stuff...
:cheers:

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's the autobahn for godsake...I think this was how the first Porsche 959 was lost as well. ??????

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup. the only irresponsible person in my book was the BMW 5-series Touring driver, chamgimg lanes without looking in the rear view mirror.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts