BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Download here

5% rebate for m5board.com Members. Tell Hartge your membername and that you saw it here. Shipping worldwide incl. USA. Installation manual is included and the parts can be installed at any dealer.

If you choose to install the kit at Hartge's facilities in Germany (Beckingen) Hartge can arrange a Hotel for you the night before and will provide you with a car during the time of conversion to see the nice countryside as they have nice wine in the region.

If you are lucky you might even can meet the founder, Mr Herbert Hartge.

Please contact Mr Jörg Wey at [email protected] or call Jörg at Hartge in Germany (speaks English).

Tel.+49 6835/506-11 * Fax +49 6835/506-17

Hartge kit on one owners Silverstone II M5 E60, click here. Interlagos Blue click here. Sepang Bronze click here, and Sapphire Black from UAE click here and one more sapphire black M5 in Luxembourg click here. For a shorter testdriove at Hartge facilities click here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Man that thing sounds great! Thanks for the clip Gustav.

Ryan

·
Registered
34 Posts
:viking: Hi Gustav !

So u are Swedish to ,,, Great !
Thank you for that very Great Sound ,,,,,

Challe / :byebye:

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Very nice!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Is there much difference at idle? The clip does not include idling.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sounds a bit deeper which is very nice
, although it would would be a sin not to say that the stock one is nice too. Is it lighter then than the stock one? Did anyone dare and offer exhaust manifolds with bigger diameter for M5?
I see Hartge offers oval pipes as well,any pictures of those?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Wow! cidair said the saound was good but I never imagined it would be that good. Yes it truely sounds like a 500bhp car now. Is hartge planning on the same mods for the M6?

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. I beleive they have the M6 exhaust ready.

frylord said:
Wow! cidair said the saound was good but I never imagined it would be that good. Yes it truely sounds like a 500bhp car now. Is hartge planning on the same mods for the M6?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Sounds awesome. :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
943 Posts
CURI0 said:
Why doesn't it have a nice high pitched whine like a ferrari or gallardo?
I actually has some Ferrari like picth above 6000 rpm.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Any chance of someone posting a video with the same camera/angle/quality/rpm range of a stock M5 for comparison?

That would really help many with their decision in getting this exhaust.

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts