BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow:

Well...capturing an Enzo racing on a street race (over 250km/h i suppose!) it's just too weird to catch...especially racing it against a Supra TT, a WRX and a Primera w/turbo kit...and in Chile...i think that it's the most dificult thing on earth (that one, is the only Enzo here).

I was filming inside de Nissan Primera Turbo...with 236whp...and went to catch the Enzo with a friend in a Supra TT and a Impreza WRX (modded)...well...we put on the sides to race him...and he did...there was nothing to do against it...the acceleration on the Enzo was so fast that appeared like we never've been racing against him...sometimes i pointed the cam to the speedo on the Primera passing 215km/h and the Enzo just keep going away quickly...the Supra appeared to be a little bit more on it's side...but was kicked in the *** as well...was an impressive machine...and an unbeatable opponent...

Not happy with that...the owner of that Enzo went to his house...and appeared 30 minutes after with his brand new red Porsche Carrera GT...we get into the Supra again to catch him...but was too late...the guy turned around in another freeway exit and went back to his home before we can catch him...(****...)

That's the story of the race on the video...now...the link.

(20Mb)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1850247/_www_dragteam_cl__ferrari_enzo_streetrace_in_chile.wmv.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts