BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

Mark finally posted his a small video of our Meet at the Ring last weekend. It was a fantastic experience to see so many M5s together and to make new friends.

A total of 2x E28 M5s, 3x E34 M5s, 9x E39 M5s, 1x E39 Alpina B10 V8s Touring and 1x Alpina E36 4.6 Touring.

You can see the pictures here: International Ring Meet

Enjoy, the drive through the Eifel Mountains is fantastic, the video does not describe how awesome it was:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8HeDUbFH1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E8HeDUbFH1Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks Mark for the video!! It was sooo cool!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Absolutely fantastic! Love the vid, all those M5's together look so cool! Hope you all had a great time, so jealous, I should've come:(

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Nordschleife is a Public Unrestricted (at some places) Toll Road. There is no obligation to use a helmet, only if you want.

You have tour buses going around there too, full of tourists, can you imagine them with everybody using helmets?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Looks a lot of fun:thumbsup: Maybe I will join in with the next trip when hopefully my financial situation will be a little easier!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I feel jealousy is kicking in -- a rare sight. The remedy is moving back to Europe. I think I am starting to pack :)

just booked a 60 ft container leaving San Diego :hihi:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Not only a great video, with great cars, but I saw ladies in there, too. Awesome!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I would hit the ring daily if I lived in that town...

get off work... hit a lap.... and then enjoy a couple german brews. cherrsagai

1 - 20 of 21 Posts