BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Thanks for the terrific Friday morning entertainment, nice job keeping up with/passing the E90 M3. Now off to my boring day job.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I have never tracked my car but was thinking about going to the MVP Track Time event in November at Road Atlanta. Is that the event you're talking about?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This was a jzilla track day witch was perfect timing cuz i have my Global Time Attack at AMP November 29 and 30th. Come out! They are doing santa run too for normal drivers at $155 a day or 255 forbsat and sun!.. info is here
www.Itrackms.com

·
Registered
214 Posts
This was a jzilla track day witch was perfect timing cuz i have my Global Time Attack at AMP November 29 and 30th. Come out! They are doing santa run too for normal drivers at $155 a day or 255 forbsat and sun!.. info is here
www.Itrackms.com

Thanks for the link, and great price on that deal. Would you recommend Road Atlanta or AMP for the first time out?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Thanks.. cant wait till i put on the RS3s.... the M3 was on pS2s
AMP looks a pretty technical track, I missed what tires you're running? Might want to look into Nitto NT 01s.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks.. cant wait till i put on the RS3s.... the M3 was on pS2s
AMP looks a pretty technical track, I missed what tires you're running? Might want to look into Nitto NT 01s.
Yes it is very with alot of off camber turns.. i was on Federal ss 595s with 265s in rear and 245s front... i will be running Rs3's 285s rear and 265s front for global time attack November 29 and 30th. .....

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

·
Registered
12,923 Posts
Can you share your camera/timer setup? Very nice view.

Regards,
Jerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts