1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Be fair Gustav, RS4 won that one.

·
Registered
994 Posts
it did, but still quite event for a very long time!
It was a strange one though I'll grant you. I thought the E54 engine combined with RWD and the lighter Z4 body would do it at higher speeds. Instead, the opposite was true. Guess the Audi does indeed make 414 crank hp.

What does the stock E46 M3 run to when delimited? 175mph? I'm guessing the RS4 is about 5-10mph faster so maybe 180mph? All I know is neither is touching my E60:thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks for the vid as always and sorry you got banned at MBworld:nono::hihi:

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
It was a strange one though I'll grant you. I thought the E54 engine combined with RWD and the lighter Z4 body would do it at higher speeds. Instead, the opposite was true. Guess the Audi does indeed make 414 crank hp.

What does the stock E46 M3 run to when delimited? 175mph? I'm guessing the RS4 is about 5-10mph faster so maybe 180mph? All I know is neither is touching my E60:thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks for the vid as always and sorry you got banned at MBworld:nono::hihi:

Let's be fair, the RS4 and all Audis remain the whipping boy by every marque...... Give up Quattro!

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, in someway the Z4 M lower power and torque had to loose to the RS4 V8 evidently, and the lower weight of the Z4 helped it to be faster at lower speeds. However, they where apparantly very close. I have more vidoes of this upcoming.

Yes, mbworld is just :rolleyes: Esp. when posting a E55 vs S65 race you would think it would be interesting but they are more agaisnt me that they are pro nice movies :7:

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts