BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link to Youtube where I've posted a video of my exhaust mods. Removed the secondary cats, resonator & H-pipe and replaced with straight pipe & X-pipe. Original mufflers in place. Other mods are RPI Scoops/Block-Off Plates & BMC Filters. Also removed the carbon filters.

YouTube - P1000911

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sounds good, I like it, very crisp. You planning on changing the mufflers anytime soon? Warning though...It'll be loud as hell without 2nd cats and resonator Lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
does the car feel slower ? any improvement in access etc >

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Not slower, faster. Less back-pressure = more horsepower. Sorry, not sure what you mean by "access".

·
Registered
221 Posts
i meant torque

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Living here in remote Northern Wisconsin it's difficult to find a dyno. Once I can locate one I'll post results. Butt-o-meter does indicate more power! :applause:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sounds aggressive! How is the difference from stock when cruising around with the windows up?
By the way, love the plate :) ... I've been in the USAF since '95

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very, very little difference with the windows up. I like to put the windows down so I can enjoy the aggressive sound.

Gian124; you at JB MD?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is it now referred to Joint Base McGuire/Dix? (JB MD)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oh, haha... yep! Dix is like the Wild West... The only times I am over there are to use the commissary. We do a lot of joint ops with them, but I'm on the flightline more than on their side.

·
Registered
221 Posts
did you dyno this car yet ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts