BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice driving! The eclipse didn't stand a chance. Excuse my ignorance, but what do you have done to your M? Sounds like the S62 is strapped with a shiny snail.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Nice going! I love seeing that car going balls out and killing other modded cars.
No Frills- that car was built by Discovery Automotive, and is a total monster. I think there is a dyno sheet on its way soon, but HP is estimated to be 800+. Gotta love fully built S62s with superchargers.
:cheers:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
No Frills said:
Nice driving! The eclipse didn't stand a chance. Excuse my ignorance, but what do you have done to your M? Sounds like the S62 is strapped with a shiny snail.
You havn't been around much I take it :) Thats the 800 hp m5

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.
That Eclipse would definatly take me off the line. Its pretty fast. The driver is a real cool dude.
Hopefully i can get this dyno pretty soon. Im going to schedule something for the week after this week. I have to skip town for a few days on Tuesday. Maybe I can get lucky and get Dyno'd tomarrow. We'll see.

josh.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:flag:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Wow!
One question. A high pressure turbo would take a while to spool up giving an SC advantage on the road. Did he get the jump as it looks in the video? If so, it makes your pull on him even more impressive.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Holy Cow..
that is definitely one MEAN BEAST !! :hihi: :M5launch: :biggrin: cherrsagai :7: :eek:h: :wroom: :cheers:

Regardz,

J Irwan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Good stuff :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Now you need to meet up with the talkers from the e46fanatics site that think they can take you.

PS: Be careful on the open roads with this stuff. One slip and lots of people can get hurt (as you know) keep it safe and in one piece :)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tim W said:
Now you need to meet up with the talkers from the e46fanatics site that think they can take you.

PS: Be careful on the open roads with this stuff. One slip and lots of people can get hurt (as you know) keep it safe and in one piece :)
I hear ya. Always safe. We don't race unless its clear and open. Matter of fact we have rules, so to speak. Hard to explain, but they are pretty strict. Non residential, New section of highway with 4 lanes, even the parking lot we meet up has rules...no reving, no burn outs... you can get black flagged from the meet up spot. Its pretty funny.

Those SC'd M3's are fast. It would be a fun race. Its funny there doubts.

josh.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I really like the way that car sounds. It's very raw...pure race car.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
My guess is the M3 will jump you on the line but you would quickly pull up and pass. I have had just a regular M3 and although nice the M5 is a better car IMHO.

phillym5 said:
I hear ya. Always safe. We don't race unless its clear and open. Matter of fact we have rules, so to speak. Hard to explain, but they are pretty strict. Non residential, New section of highway with 4 lanes, even the parking lot we meet up has rules...no reving, no burn outs... you can get black flagged from the meet up spot. Its pretty funny.

Those SC'd M3's are fast. It would be a fun race. Its funny there doubts.

josh.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Your car is really sick!!! Killer ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts