·
Video Guru
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Springs on the way
It'll soon be time to get these monsters out again
Just thouht I'd share this again- shot with 3 people in the V-10

:M5launch::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch:

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1503607376356491860&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
yup...............

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Nice video thanks for sharing

Ive only been 165 with 4 people in the beast- stock :nono::M5rev::M5launch::M5launch::M5launch:

NOT IN NYC .......lol

·
Registered
917 Posts
O Great JIDEX, welcome back. We missed you :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
hey how u doin ? great video first of all, ive downloaded your video from racingflix.com this past summer and i was always curious to know the name of the song that you were playing during that drive :)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Whats up with the local Thurs night at best buy?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
haha, at first I thought you ordered springs and I was thinking that doesnt sound like jidex... then it hit me that yes spring the season is coming. I cant wait either. I have not made a video in a few months now...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I dont have the balls to do that kind of stuff anymore.... but that was siiiiick!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I dont care what anyone says but as far as bang for your buck the M5 and M6 take the cake by far!!!! Speed :M5rev:, Handling :wroom:, Comfort :):kaffe:, Luxury oh yeah and I almost forgot to mention BEST LOOKING CARS ON THE ROAD!!!!:15:

170 MPH with 3 people in the car......Can you do that in a Ferrari???

·
Registered
649 Posts
I dont care what anyone says but as far as bang for your buck the M5 and M6 take the cake by far!!!! Speed :M5rev:, Handling :wroom:, Comfort :):kaffe:, Luxury oh yeah and I almost forgot to mention BEST LOOKING CARS ON THE ROAD!!!!:15:

170 MPH with 3 people in the car......Can you do that in a Ferrari???
um yea a 612 scalagetti

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm no stranger to going fast.....but it freaks me out watching you pass traffic at over a 100mph faster than they are going.....

Chris

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't mind flying at those speeds when I'm in the boonies and no one's around. Passing cars at that speed freaks me out. Imagine the other drivers...One stupid lane change from the other driver will definite do some hurt.

Great vid...keep it safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts