1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
*sigh*... another exhaust vid with a cold engine ouich

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
It's no secret that exhausts sound different when they are cold, though. Way too many videos showcase them with a cold engine, which is not how it would sound most of the time (unless you dont drive enough to get it warmed up).

Unless, of course, this setup here sounds the same regardless of engine temperature.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah right, sorry I don't use the car much in the winter but got some pressure of some mates to put up a vid of my new exhaust.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Don't worry about it. Just saying...

So where did you get it? Is it just the tips or the entire thing? Good cost? EH EH??

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for $1900 (USD), its not bad at all considering it includes there version of an x-pipe... however im not sure if this is bc the engine is cold, or if its the way the exhaust sounds... but there seems to be a bit of raspiness or gurgle at the end of the rev... is that typical?

The best way to explain it is it sounds like a nascar

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for $1900 (USD), its not bad at all considering it includes their version of an x-pipe... however im not sure if this is bc the engine is cold, or if its the way the exhaust sounds... but there seems to be a bit of raspiness or gurgle at the end of the rev... is that typical?

Mine has the high flow sport cats aswell

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
cool:typing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts