BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, I was cruising the board this morning and found an email from the venerable Dave Z in a related thread. Apparently the ST distributor is allowing a $500 reduction on the front only BBK. The problem is, it is only good if the order is placed BEFORE Monday, Jan 3, 2005. That means today or tomorrow (if Dave Z is working). I jumped on it, as $2100 is a great deal and Dave is including the shipping. So if anyone else was thinking about this, act QUICKLY! No affilication, IUD......
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
gsfent said:
OK folks, I was cruising the board this morning and found an email from the venerable Dave Z in a related thread. Apparently the ST distributor is allowing a $500 reduction on the front only BBK. The problem is, it is only good if the order is placed BEFORE Monday, Jan 3, 2005. That means today or tomorrow (if Dave Z is working). I jumped on it, as $2100 is a great deal and Dave is including the shipping. So if anyone else was thinking about this, act QUICKLY! No affilication, IUD......
Regards,
Jerry
Thanks Jerry! I'll get you an estimated ship date on Monday when the folks at StopTech are back at their desks. I think you'll really like the silver calipers on your kit.

I will be around on Sunday, so if anyone wants to take advantage of this offer, give me a shout. I've posted more details on the sponsor forum at: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49522. I wasn't going to bother posting about this, since the time window is so small. But if someone ends up saving $500 off a big brake kit they were already planning to buy, just because they stumbled across a post, then that's a good thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts