BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny, I paid $45 shipped for the last set from this seller and now he has another "last set" even cheaper, lol.
Anyway, just got mine, all legit, brand new and you can't beat the price.
So, grab this "last set" and there probably be more "last sets". Sorry, I couldn't resist making joke.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SET-OF-8-NGK-3199-BKR6EQUP-LASER-PLATINUM-SPARK-PUGS-BMW-AUDI-VW-VOLVO/123043661700?epid=76351872&hash=item1ca5f94784
My beast has 110k miles and one PO's replaced them at 57K miles. Car is running well, but for $45 I'll put the fresh set in and see the condition of old ones.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Amazon also has them for $6.96 per plug. Could be pretty close if you don't like ebay/have Amazon prime. $55.68 for the set of 8 from there

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice price! You'll notice an improvement over 53k mile plugs. I just did mine for the 2nd time. New FF as well. The beast is back!
That's what I keep hearing. Funny, I also have FF but no time to install either at the moment. In my case, she's running well with no codes but it seems choked somehow.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amazon also has them for $6.96 per plug. Could be pretty close if you don't like ebay/have Amazon prime. $55.68 for the set of 8 from there
I actually don't like ebay but I decided to take small risk. They're brand new and genuine, no question about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
BWM
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing