BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys:

I'm bringing the Polizei M5 to Daytona Beach from January 24th to the 27th for the Rolex 24, and am planning a joint event with the Farnbacher-Loles Team the night of Friday the 25th.

Any suggestions for a suitable restaurant/bar where I can park the M5 in front, hang out for the evening with the team and drivers, have enough space to invite members of the M5 board AND have enough parking for M5 board members to park their cars?

Any suggestions appreciated ASAP.

Best Regards,
Alex

·
Registered
877 Posts
Anything happen with this? I will be down there on Thurs night... would love to see the original M5! Lets figure this out!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Where will you be on Friday afternoon? I'd love to see your car. Also, what race team are you referring to?

·
Registered
125 Posts
As I live in Daytona, I posted a reply to this days ago, but it doesn't show. I suggested a restaurant, Chops by Martini's on US1. Owner, Claudia, has a Porsche. Good food, interesting changing menu, outside bar, plenty of parking etc. Their # is 386-763-1090.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You rock! We're doing Martini's!

As I live in Daytona, I posted a reply to this days ago, but it doesn't show. I suggested a restaurant, Chops by Martini's on US1. Owner, Claudia, has a Porsche. Good food, interesting changing menu, outside bar, plenty of parking etc. Their # is 386-763-1090.
Dear jrgator:

We're going there! Will will be coming? PM me your number and let's hook up!

Best, Alex

·
Registered
877 Posts
Where will ya'll be tomorrow? I will be meeting up with another member in the infield tom morning...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Where will ya'll be tomorrow? I will be meeting up with another member in the infield tom morning...
don't worry. i've been in touch with Alex. he is driving up later. i was going to drive up with him but i needed to be up there earlier to meet with you:deal: jaja

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
“The Driver” Book Tour Event - Daytona Beach, Florida - Friday January 25th @ Chops By Martini’s!

Chops By Martini’s Steakhouse. Daytona Beach, Florida. Friday, January 25th. "The Driver" Book Tour. Yours Truly. Polizei M5 144B. David Maher. Cory Welles. Our friends from Farnbacher-Loles Racing - 2007 Grand Am Rolex GT Champions - running in the Rolex 24 this weekend. Parking is generous. The restaurant and bar are spacious. Other race teams will be there.

This will be a totally informal gathering of friends and fans. Just look for a blue BMW, a bald guy in a police jacket…and introduce yourself!

Here’s the Facebook Event Listing.

The Address:
Chops By Martini’s Steakhouse
1821 S Ridgewood Ave
South Daytona, FL 32119
(386) 763-1090 Reservations

I look forward to seeing you there…730PM on!

Best,
Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts