BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:M5thumbs:fanatics.....Picked this up a few days after I sold my VFE Stg II M3.

Meet VENOM; Alpine White 08 E60 M5

I created this thread to document the build and keep you guys updated with pictures. It's currently at THE SHOP for a complete repaint and minor body work. Moe and his team were also responsible for the Yellow G-Powered E60 M5 @ SEMA which belongs to MFEST Founder, Chris Naguit. STAY TUNED

Current mods:
- H&R springs
- Gloss black vinyl roof
- Macht Schnell pulleys
- 15% Huper Optik Ceramic tint courtesy of STM Solutions
- SWAG ON BOARD

Ordered:
- Proto-type MFEST Coilovers
- Meisterschaft GT2 Race Exhaust courtesy of GT Haus
- Radenergie front lip courtesy of WPI
- CF fender grills
- Blacked out badges
- CF kidney grills
- DPE Wheels

Past projects:

1st project - Valentina - E46 325Ci w/ 3.0L engine swap

2nd Project - Victoria - E60 545i

3rd Project - Vicious - E46 M3 Stage II VF

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just picked up the Radenergie CF front lip yesterday....big thanks to John Morgan Evans @ WPI/EA for getting me this piece

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update from last week

prepping the car for a slight wide body in the rear...just waiting on DPE Wheels to get me the test fit wheels.....

·
Registered
526 Posts
Cool! Looking forward to the progress updates.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Looking good Benjo. Glad to see you post your build thread here. I did not know you are get getting your rear widen. Are you doing something similar to John Morgan Evans? Your ride will be sick once completed. :eek:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool! Looking forward to the progress updates.
Thanks. I'll try my best to keep the thread updated with pictures or videos of the build as well as other details
:cheers:
Can't wait to see that lip installed! Among other things...
Same here....too bad it'll be painted...whatta waste of CF LOL:Thumbdown:
Looking good Benjo. Glad to see you post your build thread here. I did not know you are get getting your rear widen. Are you doing something similar to John Morgan Evans? Your ride will be sick once completed. :eek:
I'm planning to keep the OEM look so we're just planning to extend the rear fenders...very similar to the Yellow G-Powered M5 linked above.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Judging by your past projects, Venom should be nothing short of bad *****... Can't wait to see the finished product!! Subcribed!!*

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Judging by your past projects, Venom should be nothing short of bad *****... Can't wait to see the finished product!! Subcribed!!*

+1:7:

Reactions: VGM6

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
+1:cheers:

·
Registered
740 Posts
sub'd!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
welcome and good luck. Looks like you will have a different take on things which is always good for the breed!

Jay

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice lip! Looks freaking gigantic!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
very nice AW beast!

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Subscribed to see the progress :cool:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
+1:cheers:
Thanks fellas :cheers:
You have the Dinan stroker right? :drool: one day!!
Will do my best to update the thread!
welcome and good luck. Looks like you will have a different take on things which is always good for the breed!

Jay
Thanks Jay...I know most peeps on here aren't a fan of 21" and widening the rear, but hopefully they'll still appreciate this build
Where did you order the coilovers.
Send me a PM for details. A friend of mine knows someone from a well established manufacturing company that's planning to enter the European market...this exhaust would be one of their first products.
Nice lip! Looks freaking gigantic!
LOL thanks....it's the same lip on John Morgan Evan's pearl white M5
very nice AW beast!
Thank you :M5thumbs:
Subscribed to see the progress :cool:
Subscribed!
:thumbsup:
look forward to seeing it @ Mfest 6 hopefully!
Sounds good brotha! I know April is gonna creep up soon and then back to SIN CITY

1 - 20 of 87 Posts